The Kea is a simple slip-on with essential support, with colorful mesh uppers and twin gore panels on the vamp for ease of movement. All-around comfort is the name of the game.
- Mesh and man made upper.
- Firm yet flexible, removable textile-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.