Fashioneered™ design with flattering curves and a perfect heel height, Josie is ideal for long days at the office or fun nights on the town.
The Josie kitten heel merges Vionic's trusted biomechanics with modern shoemaking techniques for a style that's as sleek and flattering as it is comfortable.
- Uppers: Premium materials including supple suede and leather from Italy
- A specially-formulated insole board, molded with biomechanic contours.
- A layer of foam with added metatarsal dome padding to support and cushion the foot.
- Heel height: approximately 2".
- A rubber outsole for traction.
- Support your soles in our range of elevated styles. Vionic's versatile collection of heels, wedges and boots offers advanced comfort features like a deep heel cup and enhanced forefoot contour, bringing innovation and style into one transformative solution.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.