Joey is a wardrobe lace-up favorite for around-town fun with its velvety-soft nubuck uppers and a molded memory foam compound for comfort.
Joey is the casual-chic sneaker you won't want to take off all season long. With velvety-soft tumbled nubuck in four must-have color ways, this low-profile lace up is sure to become a favorite for around-town fun.
- Upper: Nubuck
- Footbed: Co-Molded Proprietary EVA with memory foam compound.
- Outsole: Rubber.
- Lacing system for adjustability.
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology's success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.