The Ashby Driving Moc combines the historic tradition of Italian handcrafted footwear with Vionic's signature biomechanical technology, plus added forefoot cushioning for an innovative construction all its own.
- A stitch-and-turn construction with the upper stitched to the outsole, lending greater flexibility.
- Inset biomechanical footbed for a sleek, low-profile silhouette.
- Slimmer toe box for a less bulky aesthetic than a typical loafer.
- Rubber outsole for traction.
- Available in three premium materials: tumbled full-grain leather, oiled kid suede, leopard haircalf.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.