- Podiatrist-designed as a more effective alternative to basic heel cups.
- Designed for everyday use: fits most types of women's and men's footwear.
- Built-in rear-foot angle that helps control mild-excess pronation and restores the foot to the neutral position.
- Soft 100% nylon topcloth with EcoFreshå¨ earth-friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- Shock-absorption with a shock dot in the center of the heel.
- May provide effective relief from heel pain, knee pain, back pain, aching legs and many common foot problems.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
- Please note: as Orthotics are unisex products, we suggest referring to the Sizing tab to ensure appropriate size is ordered.
- To clean your Vionic orthotics, use mild soap and water with nylon brush. Scrub then gently rinse with water. Do not saturate. Air-dry overnight.
- It is a good idea to remove your orthotic from your shoes periodically so that air can dry each side plus reach the insoles of your shoes.