A slip on that belongs in every guy's summer wardrobe. The Maddox features a canvas upper with stretch paneling for added flexibility and comfort.
- Canvas uppers and twill covered footbed.
- Lightweight, flexible dual density EVA footbed absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- First Ray Technology assists forefoot mobility and gait efficiency.
- Full rubber cup sole with basket weave outsole tread for improved traction.
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology’s success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- Available in men's whole and half sizes 7, 8-12, 13
- Available Medium, (D)
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
ul> To clean, wipe off with a damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.