Perforated nubuck uppers and minimal seams give the Tucker a sleek appeal that combines the best of casual comfort and uber-cool styling.
Featuring a fully-integrated, synergistic base unit, the Tucker offers lightweight flexibility and a deconstructed feel. With perforated nubuck uppers in three essential neutrals, Tucker's minimal seams and laser details give this comfortable casual a hint of cool.
- Uppers: nubuck.
- Footbed/outsole: co-molded proprietary EVA compound with rubber outsole
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.