Go the extra mile with Everett, the structured high-top trail walker. With water-resistant nubuck or leather uppers and a low-abrasion rubber outsole, Everett shields your feet from the elements. A resilient foam midsole and removable, shock-absorbing insole keep feet supported.
- Upper: leather or textile and nubuck
- Footbed: removable mesh-covered EVA
- Treated with a protective coating to help against inclement weather.
- Outsole: durable rubber
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.