Hang around home or run around town in Adler. Faux shearling lining keeps you cozy, and durable rubber outsoles keep you on the move.
The Adler features a supple suede upper and faux-shearling lining, plus a durable rubber outsole that makes outdoor errands a breeze.
- Upper: suede
- Footbed: technical faux-shearling covered EVA
- Outsole: durable rubber
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic slippers, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your slippers become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.